Summer Student BBQ
Every year the DAC hosts the Summer Student BBQ for all summer students to meet each other and enjoy good food!
The DAC invites students from around Woods Hole participating in a summer research experience, such as:
- Marine Biological Laboratory Research Experience for Undergraduates (MBL REU)
- Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution Summer Student Fellowship (WHOI SSF)
- Woods Hole Partnership Education Program (PEP)
- Woods Hole Research Center Polaris Project
- And any other guest or visiting students not associated with a specific program.
The BBQ is usually held some time the first 2 weeks of June. Invitations will be sent to the institutions respective representative and disseminated to students.