How To Apply
- Complete the online application form.
- At the bottom of the application form, use the button to attach pdf files with (1) a current resume or cv; and (2) transcripts (unofficial is fine)
- Please name your pdf attachments with your last and first name (eg: Doe_Jahmiel.pdf)
- Hit the submit button
- Arrange to have two letters of recommendation e-mailed to email@example.com
- Mail (1) a current resume or cv; (2) transcripts (unofficial is fine); (3) a completed application form to Kwanza Johnson, NEFSC Academic Coordinator, NOAA Fisheries, 166 Water Street, Woods Hole MA 02543
- Arrange to have two letters of recommendation mailed to Ms. Johnson
Deadline for all application materials is February 15, 2019.
Note that official transcripts will be required only if you are offered a spot in the 2019 PEP class.
If you have questions, contact Academic Programs Coordinator, Kwanza Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org, or 508-495-2177) or PEP Director, George Liles (email@example.com or (508) 495-2318).